Call Judy:(707) 266 8211, expert in Napa Valley real estate
- • For up-to-date information on the housing market in Napa see my article below.
- • Explore my newsletters (News tab in the top navigation bar). Read snippets below and archived articles to the right.
- • Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
Recommendations for those looking for a home for sale in Napa or for those who want to sell a home in Napa Valley:
- • “The task of selling with the contingency to find a replacement property seemed daunting and complicated and Judy’s expertise and attention to detail was paramount in the successful closure of both escrows on the same day. She advised on the best way to present my house for the market and within 7 days of listing I had 3 offers, one of which I accepted. She then helped me find my replacement property, for which I had fairly specific criteria. The whole process could not have gone any smoother. I would highly recommend Judy for any real estate needs.” J. Mepham, 11-2014
- • “Having been in sales all my adult life I feel I know a good honest salesperson when I come in contact with one… Judy Naimo is the best of the best… In the end everyone was very happy. both my wife and I and the buyers. Judy always strives for a win-win outcome. Could write about her all day. Truly the best of the best.“
JUDY’S COMMITMENT TO YOU
As you read below, you will understand why Judy Naimo is highly recommended:
“My commitment to you:
Purchase and sell real property quickly and profitably, with less disruption to your family.
Let’s develop a strategy together that:
• Suits your individual needs
• Reduces the chaos and confusion created in most real estate transactions
• Works extensively with you to negotiate a great price for your purchase
• Makes your home more appealing to buyers
• Analyzes rental inventory and financial opportunities
• Fits your long term goals
• Creates a plan to save you time, money and taxes
59% of non-owners are not comfortable taking on a mortgage with their student debt according to the Aspiring Home Buyers 2017 survey. It is estimated that the college graduates have an average of $37,172 in student debt.
Fannie Mae, who has loan programs with as little as three to five percent down payments, has announced changes to how student loan debt is treated that could make the difference in qualifying for a mortgage.
For the 5 million borrowers who participate in the reduced payment plans, actual payments are considered for calculating debt-to-income ratio rather than maximum payment amount.
Non-mortgage debts paid by another party for at least 12 months won’t be included in calculating debt-to-income ratio. For example, payments being made on a student loan by the parents would not be counted against the DTI ratio for the student.
These changes can make it possible for would-be buyers with student debt to get a home now instead of waiting for years. Being pre-approved by a trusted mortgage professional is the best way to confirm that these changes apply to your situation. Call today for a recommendation of a trusted mortgage professional.
There’s A Lot Of Pent-Up Demand for Real Estate in Napa Valley
Here is an update on the housing market in Napa Valley. All the reasons that existed before about why homeowners in Napa are moving still exist. Marriage, divorce, birth, death, job transfer, and tax planning are the reasons Napa home sellers are moving too. In other words, there is a constant supply of home sellers and home buyers. You may be curious to know what happens when the Napa housing inventory is the lowest it’s been since 2005.
Thinking about Buying a Napa home for sale?
Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda,
Buying a home in Napa is a big decision. Your family dynamics will undoubtedly dictate the right time to purchase a home. However, it’s important to consider this when you are planning.
Let’s imagine that a property appreciates about 12%; for example, the price of $350,000 goes up to $400,000.
For More Helpful Information for Napa home buyers
You can request a HomeBuyers Guide in the right sidebar. In it you’ll find tips on Buying a home:
• The reasons why you should obtain a prequalified loan before you start looking for a home for sale in Napa
• Why it’s a good idea to get a mortgage loan consultant
• Fully understand what a FICO score is and the factors that affect it.
A Homesellers Guide is also available on request.
- • Learn the importance of a home inspection before you put your home up for sale
- • The factors that go into determining the asking price of a home
- • What is worth fixing or remodeling: Landscaping? Kitchen remodel? Entertainment center? Get the answers from Judy.
WHAT NAPA HOME OWNERS SHOULD KNOW
Important Estate Documents
Six important documents that need your attention.
Tax Benefits of Home Ownership
Learn the tax benefits that come each year, and when you sell.
Facts or Myths
Get the facts about home purchase details, such as down payment, preapproval, etc.
What Would You Give
Sacrifices home buyers are willing to make.
It’s prudent to know what attracts home buyers.
Rent or Buy You Pay for the House You Occupy
Why it’s worth looking at the details of a home purchase vs renting.
On this website for Napa Valley real estate information, Judy intends to be a resource for whatever information you may need as a buyer or seller of a Napa home for sale as well as current homeowner. Weekly articles are added and then archived (under News) that focus on topics related to one or more these groups of people such are renting versus buying, winter maintenance tips, how personal finance affect what mortgage rate are available to you, etc. As a start, you can check out the archived materials through the sidebar under “Archives.”
You can read information created especially for the Home Buyer and for the Home Seller by making a request for the relevant guide or by reading the information filed under each category in the menu. And then checking the list of archived articles where there is even more.