Call Judy:(707) 266 8211, expert in Napa Valley real estate
- •For up-to-date information on the housing market in Napa see my article below.
- •Explore my newsletters (News tab in the top navigation bar). Read snippets below and archived articles to the right.
- •Follow me on Facebook and Twitter.
Recommendations for those looking for a home for sale in Napa or for those who want to sell a home in Napa Valley:
- • “The task of selling with the contingency to find a replacement property seemed daunting and complicated and Judy’s expertise and attention to detail was paramount in the successful closure of both escrows on the same day. She advised on the best way to present my house for the market and within 7 days of listing I had 3 offers, one of which I accepted. She then helped me find my replacement property, for which I had fairly specific criteria. The whole process could not have gone any smoother. I would highly recommend Judy for any real estate needs.” J. Mepham, 11-2014
- • “Having been in sales all my adult life I feel I know a good honest salesperson when I come in contact with one… Judy Naimo is the best of the best… In the end everyone was very happy. both my wife and I and the buyers. Judy always strives for a win-win outcome. Could write about her all day. Truly the best of the best.“
JUDY’S COMMITMENT TO YOU
As you read below, you will understand why Judy Naimo is highly recommended:
“My commitment to you:
Purchase and sell real property quickly and profitably, with less disruption to your family.
Let’s develop a strategy together that:
• Suits your individual needs
• Reduces the chaos and confusion created in most real estate transactions
• Works extensively with you to negotiate a great price for your purchase
• Makes your home more appealing to buyers
• Analyzes rental inventory and financial opportunities
• Fits your long term goals
• Creates a plan to save you time, money and taxes
There could be some legitimate reasons for not buying a home but indecision is not one of them. Indecision is rooted in not having enough information to move forward to own a home or continue renting.
If you keep renting, at the end of the year, you have had a place to live and a pile of receipts that helped the landlord pay for his house. Deciding to buy a home will give you a place to live that is yours and all the things that come with that.
When you consider principal reduction, appreciation and tax savings, your monthly cost of housing could be much less than the rent you’re paying. The principal reduction included in each payment is like a forced savings account that increases as your mortgage balance decreases. Your equity in the property will also grow due to appreciation as the home goes up in value. The equity is part of your net worth and an investment in your family’s future.
The income tax savings can be an additional financial consideration if the combined interest and property taxes are greater than the allowable standard deduction.
Trends are showing that both tenants and homeowners are staying in their homes longer. It’s been said that whether you rent or own, you’re paying for the home. Do you really want to buy the home for your landlord? Check out your numbers on a Rent vs. Own and then, call us to help make it happen.
There’s A Lot Of Pent-Up Demand for Real Estate in Napa Valley
Here is an update on the housing market in Napa Valley. All the reasons that existed before about why homeowners in Napa are moving still exist. Marriage, divorce, birth, death, job transfer, and tax planning are the reasons Napa home sellers are moving too. In other words, there is a constant supply of home sellers and home buyers. You may be curious to know what happens when the Napa housing inventory is the lowest it’s been since 2005.
Thinking about Buying a Napa home for sale?
Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda,
Buying a home in Napa is a big decision. Your family dynamics will undoubtedly dictate the right time to purchase a home. However, it’s important to consider this when you are planning.
Let’s imagine that a property appreciates about 12%; for example, the price of $350,000 goes up to $400,000.
For More Helpful Information for Napa home buyers
You can request a HomeBuyers Guide in the right sidebar. In it you’ll find tips on Buying a home:
• The reasons why you should obtain a prequalified loan before you start looking for a home for sale in Napa
• Why it’s a good idea to get a mortgage loan consultant
• Fully understand what a FICO score is and the factors that affect it.
A Homesellers Guide is also available on request.
- Learn the importance of a home inspection before you put your home up for sale
- The factors that go into determining the asking price of a home
- What is worth fixing or remodeling: Landscaping? Kitchen remodel? Entertainment center? Get the answers from Judy.
WHAT NAPA HOME OWNERS SHOULD KNOW
Pre-Approval is Good for Everyone
Benefits of being pre-approved for a mortgage loan when purchasing a home.
Easier to Play the Game
Rules on homeownership to maximize your investment.
Protection Your Credit
Steps to take when you are victim of identity theft.
Home Safe Home
Advantages of purchasing a rental home as an investment.
Know the deductible details on your home insurance.
Your Homes Equity Could be the Answer
Explanation on home equity line of credit.
On this website for Napa Valley real estate information, Judy intends to be a resource for whatever information you may need as a buyer or seller of a Napa home for sale as well as current homeowner. Weekly articles are added and then archived (under News) that focus on topics related to one or more these groups of people such are renting versus buying, winter maintenance tips, how personal finance affect what mortgage rate are available to you, etc. As a start, you can check out the archived materials through the sidebar under “Archives.”
You can read information created especially for the Home Buyer and for the Home Seller by making a request for the relevant guide or by reading the information filed under each category in the menu. And then checking the list of archived articles where there is even more.