“My commitment to you:
Purchase and sell real property quickly and profitably, with less disruption to your family.
Let’s develop a strategy together that:
• Suits your individual needs
• Reduces the chaos and confusion created in most real estate transactions
• Works extensively with you to negotiate a great price for your purchase
• Makes your home more appealing to buyers
• Analyzes rental inventory and financial opportunities
• Fits your long term goals
• Creates a plan to save you time, money and taxes
I entered the real estate business at a time when interest rates were at an all-time high and most properties were on the market for years. Because of this I am exceptionally focused on making sure that each transaction is analyzed as the investment it really is.
• 1980 Licensed real estate agent
• 1984 Licensed Broker
• 1990 Certified Residential Specialist
• 1995 Napa County Association Service Award
• 1997 Realtor of the Year
• Graduate Realtor Institute
• 2010 Certified HAFA Specialist
• EcoGreen Certified
• Broker of Green Valley Associates 1987 to 2010
• General Manager of Heritage Sotheby’s International Realty 2010 to 2014
• Broker Associate of Coldwell Banker Brokers of the Valley 2014
• Member of the Board of the North Bay Housing Coalition for over 10 years”
Judy is always doing everything she can to serve her clients.